Wednesday, March 8, 2017

Blood Code Radio- Broadcast 5

Greetings once again DA faithful!

The latest installment to BCR (Blood Code Radio) has just gone live. I'm joined by my good friends Clear Skies, and Geoff 'Zilof' Stoop for an at length discussion about the latest release in the Shantae videogame series, along with the current resurgence we're seeing in regards to 2-D style gaming in the mainstream/independent game markets.

Before tuning in though, I'd like to disclose that Geoff and I were backers to the Shantae 1/2 Genie Hero kickstarter.

I'd also like to extend an advanced apology for the somewhat garbled sound quality on this broadcast. We were at Magfest at the time of the recording, and there was a ton of background noise due to an entire convention going on around us. Maybe next time we'll try to find a more quiet corner of the venue...

All the same, I hope you all enjoy the conversation, which you can find here. Give it a listen and let me know what you think.


You have just entered the Blood Code!

No comments:

Post a Comment