Thursday, May 31, 2018

Ms. Bull (Colored Ver.) for the Shonuff44 Art Book


Here's the colored version of the Ms. Bull piece I did for :iconshonuff44: upcoming art-book, posted with his permission.

It was a straight-up blast working on this image from start to finish, but I do want to clarify that I do not take any credit for the Pure Beef logo she's sporting on her backside, as it's a stock image I took from a quick google search.

The logo belongs to its respective creator, and I simply felt like it matched the spirit of the image for a cute little joke if nothing else.

All the same, I had a ton of fun doing the digital colors, and I'd like to think I'm getting much faster with them in the recent weeks.

I hope you all dig the final results.

This picture was colored in the PC art program Krita.

No comments:

Post a Comment