Thursday, November 24, 2016

Blood Code Radio- Broadcast 4

Greetings once again faithful readers!

The latest installment to BCR (Blood Code Radio) has just gone live. This show is a little different from the usual fair we typically embark on, as I discuss and reflect upon a very profound and influential film that I'm still feeling the impact from today, a whole decade later.

That movie is none other than Darren Aronofsky's magnum opus, The Fountain. It's easily one of my all-time favorite motion pictures, and for good reason. It isn't often that a lone piece of fiction moves me to such a degree that I'm forced to assess how I've been living my life, and that's exactly what The Fountain did. If nothing else, I hope this semi-indulgent piece of mine not only motivates you to watch what I consider to be a highly underrated movie, but to also keep in mind the things that matter most to you during these trying times.

You can find the link to the broadcast here. Have a Happy Thanksgiving everyone, and God Speed!

You have just entered the Blood Code!

No comments:

Post a Comment