Saturday, December 24, 2016

Simply Having a Wonderful Christmas Time!

The mood is right, the spirits up, we're here tonight, and that's enough...

Seasons greetings faithful readers! Check it out, I'm not dead!

Sorry that I've been somewhat inactive for the past month. Work at my regular job has been a bit of a hectic mess to say the least, not to mention the whole Holiday madness that's generally associated with this time of year.

Overall I can say that I've been well, and oddly enough, productive. After recording my last installment for BCR, I became surprisingly motivated, and went on a bender of artwork. The pieces aren't quite ready for sharing just yet, but they're close. Plus I still need to get a new/larger scanner for the pieces seeing as they're 11x17 in. boards...

Best of all it's the commission list work that I'm flying through too, so hopefully everyone on the list will like what they see. For two years now I've been putting tons of effort into getting these done, and I know I'll be breathing easy once they're all completed.

As for some general updates, there will be more BCR broadcasts coming down the pipe (perhaps even a Holiday themed one coming up sooner rather than later) the aforementioned art stuffs, a review of Rogue One: A Star Wars Story, and another end of the year retrospective, because a lot of you seemed to like the one I did last time.

Currently I'm in the middle of playing through some videogames to help build out my reviews on games, and I've gotta say that the current ones I'm playing are pretty damn good. Keep an eye out for those in the near future as well, which leads me into some of my plans coming up for 2017.

I'm seriously thinking about starting up a twitch channel. Now that I have a PS4, streaming games will be a lot easier for me, and I'm curious if any of you out there would like to see the sort of shenanigans my friends and I get into whenever we're gaming.

I'm also considering doing an art stream, mostly as a means to keep myself on a schedule, but to also just stay productive. I'm looking to get a nice webcam set up for it, and I'd love to see some of you guys come out to watch.

Starting up a proper Patreon has also been on the table, as I'd love to be able to expand and perfect all the projects I'm doing, but in order for some of them to improve (such as BCR) or to even manifest, I need somewhat regular funding, and considering most of my income simply goes out to bills and whatnot, a Patreon would be a good way to get some of my ideas off the ground.

For those who may want to meet up with me in person, I am going to be attending Magfest 2017 at the top of the year, so if you're in the area, like a lot of classic arcade games, and games music, swing on out and give a shout. I'll be there with my buddies Clear Skies (creator of the Roan RPG) Zilof, Crybringer, and Shonuff44.

That about wraps it up for the moment, so til next time!

 

 Happy Holidays Everyone!!!

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment