Tuesday, October 31, 2017

Halloween Special 2017- Hilda Hekate


Here's a super spoopy addition for the gallery to help usher in this year's All Hallow's Eve.

Featuring an OC of mine I created all the way back in 2006 (named Hilda Hekate) she's a sultry succubus who wanders the land looking for new pleasures to indulge. Primarily she acts as a friendly rival/foil to my other OC Bast Katt.

If nothing else, my good friend Shonuff44's Elvira Cosplay Line-Up inspired me/gave me a fantastic reason to resurrect Hilda from the sketch pile. I figured she would be perfect for his piece, seeing as how when I initially created her, one of my biggest influences was Elvira herself. Never mind that by doing this piece I can kill a few birds with one stone. I'd like to think that I made good on Inktober in some way, as well as doing a Halloween image.

Overall think of Hilda Hekate as my blatant Elvira analogue for the Bast Katt Inc. story/world, and this will certainly not be the last you see of her, as I'm sure I'll depict Hilda and co. getting into all sorts of sexy hi-jinks.

I had a blast creating this piece, and I'm very happy with the way it turned out in the end. I'm also surprised at how quickly I managed to manifest this one, given that I went from a loose concept sketch to finished work in just a few hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment